Monday, January 7, 2013

The Unexpected Haircut

Two days before I was suppose to go to a wedding, I decided I desperately needed to get my hair cut. I had split ends all over and it was just at an awkward phase. My hairstylist was booked up so I chose to go get a trim from someone else. I took a picture before just because and now I'm glad that I did.
 
My before picture. (Look how long my hair is!)

This is the after picture. I told her to trim it up and add a little volume. She started off great and was super sweet! I think by the end of it all, she cut off a good 4 or 5 inches. I really do like it now but I almost freaked out when I started feeling just how much she cut off. I think it turned out cute (thank goodness) and it does take much less time to fix. I did learn to always go to my own hairdresser though. Oh well, hair grows back and lesson learned!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word!!! That would make me SO mad! And is one reason why I never cut my hair!! lol. At least it will grow back!

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
    Exercise Encouragement Group Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like my hair to be long too! I haven't found a good hairstylist here in Kentucky yet though. I have learned to never go to a chain (like Super Cuts) they aren't worth it!

    onbeingaprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete