Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My Rockin' New Year's Eve

This New Year's Eve was awesome! My brother Jesse and I went up to Bricktown for all the festivities. There were musicians of all walks, magicians, and others preforming at several different places. We walked all over and listened to a few, explored, laughed, and had a blast. It was absolutely freezing outside but seeing the ball "raise", hearing everyone shout happy new year, and watching the fireworks display was awesome! There was so much excitement in the air, it was contagious. I can't even imagine what New York City was like! There was even a couple that we saw get engaged right behind us. It was very sweet! I really think that we will try to go back next year. I didn't need a kiss to ring in the new year, just a fantastic time with my best friend. Here's a few pictures of our adventures during the evening!
 
 In front of a giant ornament.
 
My pre-midnight dinner. We ate at Toby Keith's. Okra and baked potato. Yummy!
 
 
Fireworks display. It went on for probably ten minutes and was beautiful!
 
 Happy New Year!! Our cold excited faces with fireworks going off in the back ground.
 

Jesse dancing to Gangnam Style along to the music. There was a random guy that started recording him. It was quite hilarious! He may be better at it than Psy.
 
Well that about sums up my eve! I really am thankful that I went with my brother. I'm so lucky that we get along so well! How was yours? I'd love to hear about it!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment