Friday, April 19, 2013

Fashion Friday, Sunny Scarves and Floral Dresses

Here it is! The long-in-coming Fashion Friday! I had come down with a stomach bug the Thursday before my sceduled outfit post. Thus, no post cause of a very sick Kora.
This is one of my very favorite dresses! I purchased it at a thrift store for dirt cheap and it is soooo comfy. I drove eight hours to Missouri in it for my best friend's wedding. Over all, I'm in love with this dress.


 A close up of the dress details.


 Some of my favorite boots!

Of course, Sylvester had to have his picture taken too. He would not stop rubbing against my leg and meowing. He just wanted some lovin'!
 
Dress, Thrifted. Scarf, Crocheted by Me. Shoes, Rue21. Pearl Earrings (the ones you can't see), Dollar Jewelry Store.
 
Photo credit goes to my little brother, Clayton. He did a great job and is turning into quite the photographer!
 
Hope you all enjoy the first of many Fashion Friday posts! Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. This is SUCH a cute outfit! LOVE the pattern on the dress! And Sylvester has gotten SO big!! Wow!

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
    Exercise Encouragement GROUP Blog

    ReplyDelete